"Chunky Monkeys Day Nursery is staffed by dedicated Nursery Nurses who possess the training, skills and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments to help your child reach his/her potential"
We ensure all staff give individual attention to each child to help plan a child care curriculum that meets each child’s specific developmental needs. This ongoing, daily assessment is an essential part of knowing the right type and amount of activities that will encourage continual growth and learning. An appropriate student-teacher ratio ensures your child’s unique needs will be met.
We strive to create a rewarding environment of growth, not only for our children, but also for our staff. All Chunky Monkey educators:
- Are NVQ Level 3 or above certified and meet all government child care Requirements
- First Aid and Child Protection qualified
- Food hygiene approved
- WellComm training
- Staff trained in speech and language support (Elklan)
- Receive in-depth training that gives them further insight on child-care and child-development issues
- Are offered and encouraged professional development opportunities
- Complete yearly training days to continually enhance their skills and knowledge